Here's a quick shout out for my husband and the other Cisco Interns in San Jose, CA. I know I'm breaking all the rules, but I promise to post something meaningful about us next week. This video is made by an undergrad intern who has dubbed himself,
"The World's Most Interesting Intern."
To preface the video here's a little background about Cisco. Cisco is a technology company know for their IP phones, networking, and telecommunications. All employees have an IBM ThinkPad and ID badges on retractable clips. Last week the President of Russia visited Cisco. All the Cisco buildings look a like. They group them by 2-4 buildings per block and so far I've seen as high as building number 29. You can also request an ergonomic desk chair where they will send someone to measure you and everything. I don't think our BYU MBA Interns have as much time on their hands as this guy, but I'm interested to see if this guy lands a full-time offer next year. Will differentiation prove successful for this guy?
Haaaaaaaawammahaaaaaaaa! Melissa, that is hysterical. Classic.
ReplyDelete