We'd love for as many of you who are interested to become authors and contributors on this blog so you can share your own experiences and adventures throughout the summer. To become an author, please email natalieshirts@gmail.com and I'll give you permission to post on here.
A few notes on posting:
1. We are all very excited about your internships and want updates, but not necessarily daily updates.
2. We'd all love to see pictures of your adventures! So please share them!
3. Please put your name in parenthesis in each blog title, ex. Adventures on the Shore (Ariel the Mermaid).
4. If you've never used blogger or need help let me know and I'd be happy to help you out!
If you'd like to share your family's own blog with the group, please email natalieshirts@gmail.com with the blog address and I'll add it to the blog roll on the sidebar.
This summer will be what we make of it, so let's all make it a great one...and share our adventures with each other along the way!
If you'd like to share your family's own blog with the group, please email natalieshirts@gmail.com with the blog address and I'll add it to the blog roll on the sidebar.
This summer will be what we make of it, so let's all make it a great one...and share our adventures with each other along the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment