San Diego has been amazing to us. I've only ever lived in Idaho and Utah before so San Diego has been quite the experience. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I call San Diego paradise. So far we've experienced 2 earthquakes, been to Seaworld 5 times, and gone to the beach more times than we can count.
We were grateful that the Aho and Spann families were here as well. It was great having some MBA friends close by. We enjoyed sight seeing, boogie boarding, and dining out at Phil's BBQ together.

Here are a few of our favorite things we got to do in San Diego this summer.
Seaworld
Seaworld
Cruise on a Yacht
One of Christian's coworkers lives on a yacht and he invited us to tour the San Diego Bay with him. Jackpot!
Oldtown, San Diego
Boogie Boarding and Surfing
Christian swore he was going to trade our car in for a larger (more surfboard friendly) car. After he tried surfing a few times, he changed his mind. :) We kept our car and stuck to boogie boarding for the rest of the summer.
San Diego Zoo
Hollywood
Ok, so this wasn't exactly in San Diego. But close enough...
But my very FAVORITE thing about this summer (which we all can probably agree with no matter where we ended up) was having a husband again. In just one week I'll be a single mom again. I suppose I'd better live up this whole "husband" thing while it lasts. See you all soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment