Tuesday, May 25, 2010

While the Husband's Away... (Katie King)

We are here in Provo for the whole summer.  My husband (Justin) is in Ghana, Africa for 7 weeks right now.  He has a blog if anyone is interested.  While Justin is away I thought I would visit my parents.  My dad lives in Albuquerque, NM.  We had a really fun week there.  We went to... 

...the Highland Games where my dad played the bagpipes (yes, we are Scottish!)

...the Albuquerque Aquarium and saw sharks

...the Albuquerque Zoo and saw monkeys

...Old Town Albuquerque where we bought some jewelry

...Santa Fe to eat ice cream and window shop (too expensive to buy anything!)

We got home on Saturday.  Monday we woke up to this...
Our next destination is my home state of Wisconsin where we will visit my mom.  The weather has been beautiful there.  I hope it will hold out for our visit!  I know some people are just leaving for their internships and some are staying in Utah for the summer, but I would love to hear about every one's summer adventures.  Don't forget to post!

1 comment:

  1. I love Emmy's Scottish outfit! Adorable. I think people who play bagpipes are pretty awesome! What a fun trip. Have a great time in WI!

    ReplyDelete